Wednesday 1 May 2013

Pintuck Blouse

When I started doing Pinterest boards last year, one of my first Pins was of this beautiful spotty blouse with a few pintucks on the front.
Pinned Image
 
Well, I've just found some spotty fabric of my own, albeit in brown, and I was so excited that I tried to re-create this object of desire.


It's turned out to be not quite the same shape - a bit fuller around the middle - but I'm still happy with it.  Why not take a look at my Pinterest boards (link on the right) there are some fantastic linen clothes from a company called Envelope - I'd love to find a good source of linen so that I could get a similar look, but we're a bit short of fabric shops for dressmaking around here, not good for a seamstress like me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this top - much prefer the colour of your version. Your Pinterest boards are wonderfully inspirational, I am a frequent visitor.

    For fabrics have you come across Croft Mill?
    http://www.croftmill.co.uk/
    They have some marvellous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for that - I'll take a look right now.

      Delete
  2. Oh that's lovely Mummo, you can wear in on our little holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete