Saturday 11 July 2015

Posting Again

Hi, it's been 18 months since my last blog post but I've been so busy with various things that time has just slipped by.  Anyway, I've recently reopened my Etsy shop with lots of new styles so do take a peek.  Also, I've just started using Instagram so there should be some new pics appearing on there as well.
Since my last post three major happy events have happened in our family.
Today I'll introduce you to my new grandson Heath.  He was born 15th November 2014.


Here he is at New Year with Emily. 
These next two were taken in our garden last week.



And here he is modeling a liberty print dribble bib from Emily's Etsy shop.  Do please take a look even if you don't need a bib, the photos are fantastic, they always make me happy.


Tomorrow I'll show you one of the other great things that happened last year.

4 comments:

  1. Well, Hello Stranger!! So glad to see you back! Ive missed your posts and your pictures, always so pretty, breath taking really...look forward to reading and seeing more. And congrats on becoming a Grandmother! How wonderful...All my best....Adine��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what a nice surprise for me to receive your comment, can't wait to show you what's been happening. Hope you're well and I'm looking forward to some more interaction! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again! How wonderful that your daughter got engaged! I adore the ring, so very pretty! I am well, on summer break but not very good weather...raining a little to much for my liking! Yes, I look forward to that as well. Happy to see your shop is stocked! Love the linen pouch, so pretty! How are you? ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again, busy busy but trying to also relax and take in all that's going on this year. Going out to work in the museum 2 days a week is actually my relaxation time! Determined to keep up with my shop and blog again, we'll see how it fits in. X

    ReplyDelete