Sunday 17 March 2013

William Morris in Vine

Just a quick update for today.  I spent the morning making  Shoulder Bags in a William Morris fabric called Vine. 
When I woke up yesterday morning I had a thought to make lots of Morris bags to update my shops with, but when I visited my favourite mill shop they didn't have any of the fabric I wanted, so I came away empty handed except for an odd piece of blue and white Sanderson cotton which will be fine for lining bags with. 
Luckily I had this piece left over from the curtains I made for my sitting room (in new house, which I'll show you when we move in!!)  There was just enough for five bags which I've made to an A4 size with long shoulder straps.  Perfect for a few magazines or a folder.
You can find them on Etsy or Folksy!

No comments:

Post a Comment