Tuesday 4 June 2013

Brown Suede


I just found another fabulous bargain in the charity shop; this extra long brown suede skirt. Don't worry - I'm not going to wear it!
It has been made from lots of pieces sewn together, quite large pieces, perfect for cutting up.  I decided that it would be an autumn project but I couldn't resist taking it apart there and then.

I've ended up with some good sized rectangles that will pair up perfectly with some of the tweed fabrics that I already have left over from making shoulder bags last winter.  I think some purses and pencil cases will be just right.  Plus there's a large amount of satin lining which I can re-use and also a good zip - all that for the knock down price of £2.50
I'm looking forward to next autumn already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment