Tuesday 17 September 2013

More Highland Holiday Snaps!

On one of the days we drove over to the West Coast and I dropped the family off so that they could climb these 3 Munros - (mountains over 3,000 feet) of which I cannot remember the names (their spellings are in Gaelic so I cannot even pronounce most of them).
My dog and I then spent the rest of the day in Ullapool and picnicking and walking around the coast.


One of the beaches was covered in these lovely large flat pebbles and people had used them in both artistic and practical ways to build with.



At the end of a beautiful day Skye and I met the weary mountaineers back at the meeting point - ready for hot baths and a nourishing supper.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Ruth, for sharing these beautiful pictures!

    N x

    ReplyDelete