Tuesday 24 December 2013

The Secret Wedding

It's such a while since I last posted on my blog and for that I do apologise, however, I can now reveal why I have been so preoccupied. Our eldest daughter Emily was married to Harry at the weekend in a 'secret wedding'.  We knew, of course, but they wanted it to be small with no fuss and just immediate family.  So I can now reveal THE DRESS that I've been working on.
The Proud Father preparing to give Emily away.

The Beautiful Happy couple.

Emily had her dream dress so Harry chose his dream vehicle.  The only slight problem was that she couldn't get into it - Harry had to lift her in, which caused huge amusement!

I had to show you the back of the dress and even though I say it myself, she did look amazing.

Emily with her sisters and their boyfriends - you wouldn't believe the number of times that they were asked when they would all tie the knot!

The rain and wind that day had been particularly heavy but we managed to dodge it for some photos in their garden.  What an amazing and wonderful day.
I'd now like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas with lots of naughty food and drink - have a lovely time x


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Mum, I had the most amazing day and I couldn't have been happier with my frock! xxx

    ReplyDelete