Monday 23 July 2012

Long Time No See!

Well, I've just been so unbelievably busy since our holiday in the Scottish Highlands that I haven't had time to blog.  Lots of things to report and lots of photos to show, so I'd better make a start now!

This is a perfect little derelict cottage on the West coast of the highlands - it needs some tender loving care which I'm sure I can provide but unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) it's not for sale.  I really want it! 
Here is my dog Skye on a very windy beach just down the road from my ideal derelict cottage.  This was taken on another of my 'taxi' days when I dropped the family off to walk up a mountain and Skye and I had a day to please ourselves.  Exploring and wandering around aimlessly, reading on beaches, eating cake and drinking coffee - all in all a most excellent day.

My route back to the meeting place - beautiful.

A well deserved foot soak for the weary walkers

The next day we took the canoe out on the loch, I say 'we'  but I was just the photographer and picnic lady.  I'm a bit scared of the water even though I was told it was a very stable boat and there were good life jackets.  I'm quite happy to just enjoy watching my girls!


Tomorrow I hope to show you some of my recent sewing, so bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment