Wednesday 25 July 2012

Three New Garments

Here are three of my latest makes.
I started knitting this cardigan a while ago, my first attempt with circular needles!  I was so pleased with it that I went straight out and bought more wool in a lovely green.  However, I think it will probably have to wait until autumn, after all how many cardigans does a girl need in the middle of the summer?  Actually, quite a few in the weather we're having at the moment.
Which brings me on to my next photo.  I made this dress from a piece of lovely soft denim that I bought in the spring.  I haven't had a chance to wear it yet as I was thinking it was a sun dress but it will probably look fine with a long sleeved t-shirt underneath!
And this piece of cotton has just been made into a pair of climbing trousers for one of my daughters.  I absolutely love the design and the subtle mix of colours, it reminds me of a book cover from my childhood but I can't quite recall which one.

No comments:

Post a Comment