Friday 27 July 2012

Luckiest Girl in the World

After receiving my Liberty fabric and purse the other day from a friend, I considered myself very fortunate.  Then would you believe it but I was given two very large boxes of fabric by a couple that my friend knows.  I am now officially the luckiest girl in the world!

Here are just a few of the pieces.


I spent 2 hours yesterday evening in a state of amazement just taking the fabrics out of the boxes and folding them. I tried to categorise them into some sort of order; velvets, silks, linens, cottons, wools.
I have now subdivided these piles into large bag size pieces, purse size pieces, potential linings etc.
I have to say I am completely overwhelmed!  These piles of fabric are still covering every available surface in my room as I love looking at them and don't want to put them away - anyway they may need a touch more organising, in fact I think they do!
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment