Thursday 23 May 2013

Tweed Crotchet

After completing my last little crotchet project I couldn't resist sorting through the other wool to see which colours might go well together for another little project.  I put all the greens and browns together and created my second small rug.
It's a long narrow one that fits just nicely on another of the stone steps in our garden.  It's rather cosy and reminds me of tweed fabric and moorlands.

Oh, and some excting news that I heard this morning is that I became a Great Aunty to my niece's new baby girl which they are going to call Heidi.  I can't wait to see her, it doesn't seem 2 minutes since I was baby sitting for my niece herself - how time flys!  I'm now sorting out pastel colours in the wool basket, I can feel another small rug coming on!
Here is the welcome card that I made for them, it's just small triangles of fabric and ribbon atttached to the card with a line of machine stitching, simple but effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment