Tuesday 5 November 2013

New Purses




Here is a selection of the new purses that I made for the Museum Craft Shop.  There's quite a mixture of sizes and fabrics so I am hoping that they will appeal to customers whilst doing their Christmas shopping!

And below is a purse that my daughter recently made for me.  She used some Herdwick woollen fabric (Herdwick are our local sheep) and then lined it with some beautiful Liberty cotton - a lovely contrast.  It fastens with a Mother of Pearl button.  Lucky me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet the little Herdwick purse is; what lovely daughters you have! I'm sure your own little purses will be flying off the shelves; perfect for Christmas, easy to post with a small gift tucked inside. Now, if only I could find time to visit Kendal in between tiling, painting, chopping wood, making chutney... (This explains why I enjoy your Blog so much!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some day you must visit Kendal, I bet we would not be able to stop talking about all the things we have in common! It would be great!

      Delete